Grand opening, Tuesday May 9th, 4pm
This year, Capitaine Homard celebrates 50 years of existence (1968-2018)!
A truly unique, can’t miss, stop by the sea.
Please note that we do not take reservations
For us, making you feel welcome is important. Our devoted staff will be happy to make you feel right at home with typical gaspesian warmth. You can forget the black tie, put on your bib and just enjoy our friendly service and relaxed atmosphere for a real taste of what vacations are about at the Capitaine Homard!
Video by François Couture
180 Route de la Mer
C.P. 61 St-Flavie, Québec
From Rimouski, take road 132. Drive East for 25 kilometers. To your left, on the seaside, you will see the red lobster claws.
City | Driving time
- Montreal = 5 hours and 20 minutes
- Quebec = 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Rivière-du-Loup = 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Rimouski = 20 minutes
- Matane = 50 minutes
- Sainte-Anne-des-Monts = 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Gaspé = 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Percé = 5 jours and 20 minutes
- Open every day starting at 11:00 am
- Closing at 22:00 pm